ClearTax has introduced GSTR-2 return filing facility with user friendly reconciliation feature. It can import the Excel file generated from BUSY and download GSTR-2A from portal automatically. So BUSY users can now easily do the invoice reconciliation at ClearTax portal and file their return in minimum time. And most important part is that it is free for BUSY users for 30 days. Means users can file their July GTSR-2 without paying any charges.
With the launch of BUSY 17, it is all set to carry forward the legacy. BUSY 17 is effectively designed to build a user-friendly GST product for seamless transactions and simplified statutory compliance for businesses.Under the new indirect tax regime, wherein GST would be jointly levied by both Centre and the States on supply of goods and services, the GST-ready “BUSY 17” includes the following GST features:
• Automatic creation of default Masters (Tax, category)
• Provision of entering GSTN and Aadhaar No. in Account Master
• Provision of HSN Code and SAC in Item Master
• Provision of Tax Invoice/ Bill of Supply (Fully Configurable)
• Flexibility to change GST Rates at anytime
• Automatic calculation/ Adjustment of CGST, SGST & IGST
• Provision of GST Summary and Reports
Besides, BUSY 17 comes with all business management features like Comprehensive Financial Accounting, Multi-Location Inventory, Configurable Invoicing & Document Printing, Exhaustive Statutory Reports (GST, VAT, Excise, Service Tax, TDS and TCS), Enquiry Management, Customer Support Management, Multi-branch / Location Management, Payroll Management, MIS Reports & Analysis, Checks and Control… to provide highly advanced business accounting software for MSMEs.